Wednesday, April 14, 2010

we are moved!!


haven't updated in a few days.. we moved and i had no wireless connection!!!
but we are back on...
the move went great! the men did most of the heavy lifting and the women did the rest!!! my friends and family are absolutely amazing and totally stepped up to help me out!!
i love our new home!!! =)

i went to the
Dr yesterday for my 2 week appt. post op. I've lost 26 pounds.. yay!!
I've started eating a few more things.... crab salad, poached chicken salad, sweet potatoes, sashimi, apples, gluten free granola, and my staples of cottage cheese and of course yogurt!!!! =)

my one incision is still tender and by the end of the day it
definitely hurts but I'm getting better everyday.
the physicians asst. i saw yesterday said its because i have more scar tissue in that spot.. so it will hurt the most and the longest..

i find if i
keep myself busy, i don't want to eat at all. i definitely know when i should eat.. i don't get hunger pains but its a weird sort of empty feeling...? i don't know how to explain it...
i find i sort of graze throughout the day.. a few bites here and there.. and of course getting all my water down helps!

I'm loving the way my clothes are falling off of me! i know i have a long way to go but its nice walking past the mirror and not cringing at the sight of myself.

i am waiting for
Mia to wake from a nap and the girls and i are going for a nice long walk... its beautiful outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment