Monday, April 5, 2010

liverwurst


talked with my nutritionist this morning and she said i can get the multi vitamins in a capsule form. and i think i found one that matches with the one im trying to chew.. im sooooooo excited about that!!!

yesterday i went to the store and bought liverwurst..i know. most of you will say--ewwww...
but i love it!! and i was super excited to see it on my "approved food list"
it was interesting going down..but it went. and i felt ok after it. and it satisfied. of course after 2 pieces i was stuffed!!
plus its a great source of protein. double bonus!!

i still have one incision thats really sore. the rest feel healed. but one hurts so much. i cant bend over, sneeze, cough, laugh too hard, without pain..

my friend lori took mia today because its still too much for me to run after her.
my mom and mj had to work today.. and brittanys at school. so lori took her for some of the day. i love her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment