Tuesday, April 6, 2010

rainy day blues...


rain rain go away!!!! its a yucky day today and my mood seems to fit... i have the blues.. probably the hormonal changes going on due to rapid weight loss. idk. but it sucks.

todays the first day that im home with mia alone. mj and my mom went to work and lori had to work too.. so its all me.


shes so active!!!
i cant keep up with her but im doin the best i can. right now shes playing with the dog!! thank god for molly...


its mj and my anniversary today. =) we arent doing anything.. i told him we could go out to dinner but id have to watch him eat. no thanks!!!! LOL

im still sore and bruised.. my hair is falling out a bit too. =(
last night was my last with the lovenox (blood thinner) shot. so thats one less bruise!!
mias playing not so nice with molly now.. gotta go!! mollys losin hair by the CLUMPS now too!!!!! aaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment