Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st night and 2nd day home


so i came home to my parents house.. my moms off all week. so shes playin nurse (her fav. thing to do<----- note the sarcasm)
but shes awesome. i wish she took care of me at WMC.
i am still really sore.. but i woke up, had my 3 ozs of protein shake, alil yogurt and went out for a 20 min walk.
it takes me about 40 mins to get 3 ozs down. and then it feels like a pipe that needs draino. gurgle... gurgle... blub.. blub...
and its down.
the contracting has subsided alot. the sore incision is still painful. but i imagine that takes time.
ive cried for no reason one time. ive felt frustrated about 72,304 times today.
im not hungry. i dont actually want to swallow food. but i want to TASTE. i want to have somthing crunchy. i want something yummy. not a protein shake. not yogurt or jello or pudding.
its an interesting, frustrating and overwhelming feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment