Monday, March 29, 2010

hospital..surgery day!!


monday march 29th 2010

hospital at 6:30 am for a 9am procedure...
was feeling scared.. mj came with me. he was joking and being cute, trying to distract me..it kinda worked.
i woke up and had a nurse swabbing the inside of my mouth bc i wasnt allowed to swallow anything until tuesday.. i had oxygen bc my levels dipped too low during surgery. i was really out of it..and sore.
mj comes to see me with my mom and the 1st thing he does is show me a picture my dr. gave him of my insides.. being the GUY that he is, he thought it was the greatest thing ever. at that moment, i wasnt all that interested.
they transferred me to my room and i started hitting the morphine button. i dont remember much more of that day..i slept alot. i hit the morphine button alot and i moaned alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment